CAREERS - APPLY ONLINE
Account Manager Mid West Region location : Chicago , USA
Speridian is a dynamic place to work where you can feel the excitement of working with people brimming with energy, zest and enthusiasm. Our workforce is inclusive, multicultural, open and diverse. We provide every opportunity to bring out the best in our people and we facilitate all-round growth for our employees, and give them many opportunities and the space to pursue their own versions of happiness. We are seeking a talented IT Services Account Manager who will actively engage and manage the day-to-day operations of our clients based in the mid-west region to drive successful solutions and hiring needs and maximize and broaden/deepen our relationships with them. If you are passionate about technology, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to our customers' success, you may be just who we're looking for. You will work with our talented regional managers and delivery teams as well as client managers to expedite the flow of information, manage relationships and ultimately close business deals.
- Develop new and penetrate existing accounts by prospecting, contacting, and face to face meetings.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for our services offerings and staffing needs.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
- Understand and analyze roadblocks to filling technical positions.
- Participate in networking activities such as attending career fairs and professional association meetings.
- To be successful in this role, you will share our passion for helping people, enthusiasm and ready to go attitude.
- Travel will be required 35%
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing and global company.
- Work with some of the coolest companies/clients in the tech sector and have a major impact on how the business is run.
- 4-6 years professional experience in a staffing, recruiting, delivery / project coordination or professional sales environment.
- BS/BA degree minimum, strategic sales mentality required
- Basic understanding of, and technical aptitude
- Excellent presentation, communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly articulate business value to customers
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Speridian offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), paid holidays and vacations.