CAREERS - APPLY ONLINE
Information Technology Project Manager
Years of Experience : 12-15 Yrs.
Educational Qualifications: Grads/Post-Grads in Science & Information Technology.
Certifications/Honours : Practical application of Lean Six Sigma techniques / Black Belt / PMP certifications are added advantage.
Primary skill sets (to be elaborated
- An ideal candidate should be 12+ years of strong
- exposure to Service Industry or Product platform is a must.
- Preferably someone from a technology background is an advantage.
- Project planning/scheduling/reporting, Budget Preparation, Resource Management, Risk Management, Process Upgrade, Quality Management, Change Management, P&L hands-on are expected from the applicant.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the project.
- Monitor and report the status of project deadlines and budget to Delivery manager on a weekly basis.
- Acts as the point of contact for all the stakeholders.
- Applies strong interpersonal and communication skills
- to manage Clients, Vendor, Leadership, Project teams across the platform.
- Assertive & Self-driven with an attitude of challenging the status quo.
- Ambitious and Goal oriented with a WILL to make it happen.
- An eye for detail, analytical and data oriented with logical problem solving approach.
Role description (Elaborate Day-to-Day activities)
- Work closely with Customer team(s) and other
- stakeholders to execute Customer projects within all applicable timelines and budget
- Manage business team and stakeholder expectations with regular reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis, specification, design of projects on a technical and nontechnical basis
- Identify and manage project risk and maintain all applicable project plans – There will be a dedicated project manager assigned to the digital project supporting this role
- Manage external contractors and in-house staff to ensure all applicable timelines are met.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key contacts and stakeholders
- Work with Customer project management team on improvements of digital systems
- Perform design or redesign of business processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze, implement, and update processes so as to
- ensure Customer goals are met.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current process in order to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness.
- Determine critical root cause analysis to drive strategic change to improve the current process environment.
- Train and guide Customer team and stakeholders on process design improvements.
- Ensure full integration of all process and linkage to best practices.
- Provide technical and analytical support on various process strategies.
- Manage and lead process design team to achieve process or Customer project objectives.
- Define and execute our digital strategy and solutions roadmap. This role will work closely with a cross- disciplinary team with a goal to drive digital adoption
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Identifying and defining business and operational Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) that would help Digital Customer to achieve digital goals and objectives
- Recommending tools and platforms that would help implement the defined use cases.
- To manage Customer documentation and data systems in relation to Customer project ensure that all
- migration and management of such data systems are carried out in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with all applicable timelines
- To manage all relevant change management processes with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of and transition to new processes in accordance with Customer project.