Multinet Pakistan, is one of the premier information and communication solution providers for leading enterprises in the region. Being the “Trusted Infostructure Partner in the Region”
Multinet is known for its reliable connectivity solutions on its 12,000+ km long self-healing and scalable optical fiber network covering over 120 cities of Pakistan, as well as diversified portfolio of managed services solutions and a large array of IT related services.
Multinet excels at addressing the diversified communication requirements of its customers through its extensive product portfolio, nationwide long-haul network, overarching footprint of international POPs and terrestrial extension into neighboring countries. We provide specialized solutions to our valued customers ranging from Single/Multi-site Local or International Data solutions, Internet connectivity & IP Transit solutions, Backhauling Solutions, Cloud Computing & Data Center services, Enterprise Voice & Video Conferencing Solutions as well as Virtualization and VSAT solutions.
Multinet intended to have fully integrated environment with Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud and CPQ Cloud. They required all the processes to be streamlined from Sales to Delivery to Billing and Order generation. They needed a solution that is capable enough to cater the Sales Process in all their 3 Business Units. They needed highly scalable reporting capabilities to be available.
Also, Multinet needed a highly reliable system which would provide functionalities like: Opportunity Management, Product Management, Quote/Order generation, Tracking Sales Lifecycle and monitors team efficiency, Territory Management. Partner and Customer Management.
- Sales Cloud Standard Configuration
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Account and Contact Management
- Custom field configuration for Lead, Opportunity, Account and Contact
- Data Load of existing Customer and Open Opportunities
- Territory and Geography setup
- Enabling reports/ Dashboard
- Tracking of Activity and Activity Management
- User and Role/Organization Hierarchy creation for Sales modules
- Notifications/ Workflows
- Multi-Currency setup
- Integration with CPQ
- Design the Product Structure (Product Family Hierarchy)
- Commerce layouts and field mapping UI level
- Design Commerce Pricing Logic
- Part number Pricing configuration
- Design Approval Workflow and Notifications
- Quotation Generation (PDF)
- OSC to CPQ integration (Opportunity integration from CRM system)