The IT Help Desk is the nerve center of business IT, and plays a critical role in ensuring reliability, availability and continuity of IT services rather than just logging and resolving end-user issues. Our service desk operations are delivered through a consistent set of tools and processes that provide efficient and cost-effective IT services to our customers, governed by well-established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Our dedicated IT Service Desk and integrated infrastructure and application operations support team acts as a single entity, instead of silos. This provides a single handle, in terms of control, to our customers and leads to significant cost savings. We have diverse experience in transitioning customers from different help desks to a centralized service desk, which leads to standardization across enterprise operations.
SERVICE COMPONENTS IN A DEDICATED IT SERVICE DESK
- Self Help — We have a rich knowledge-base of the most common issues faced by users that enable them to resolve incidents, create requests, report incidents and review the status of submitted requests, and the like.
- Support — Provide support for logging, tracking, resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests. The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimizing the adverse impact on business operations, ensure that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
- Service Request Management — It encompasses all the activities starting from accepting and logging of a service request to request prioritization, request fulfillment and subsequent closure.
Our Help Ticket System tracks Change Requests (CRs) and help desk statistics. The system provides dashboards that allow the support team to easily track the status of tickets (Open, In Progress, On Hold or Closed). The assigned contact will ensure that team members working on the issue/CR update the ticket status based on task progress.
Our support services system:
- Minimizes disruption to our clients' business.
- Provides a single point of contact for all support requirements.
- Proactively monitors the server infrastructure.
- Enables timely reporting of repair defects.
- Improves issue-resolution time.
THE SPERIDIAN ADVANTAGE
Our unique support program:
- Maintains a well-balanced team of talented and experienced engineers, who are professional, easy to work with, and are strong communicators.
- Utilizes a comprehensive set of tools covering all stages of application support and maintenance, configured and integrated with the clients' tools.
- Follows reliable processes, policies and procedures so that resources can be added smoothly; requests, incidents and tasks can be performed and tracked closely; and key metrics/SLAs can be continuously monitored and refined.