Job Role: Sales Force Developer
Experience: 4+ years
Work Location: BLR/ KOC/ TVM/ MUM
Technical Skills: Salesforce platform, App Builder, Data Loader, Salesforce CLI, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Aura and Web Components
Preference: Immediate – 30 days Joiner
Proven experience with the following:
- Configuration of the Salesforce platform utilizing Declarative tools such as workflow rules, process builders & flows.
- Ability to identify best practice with respect to implementation of customization v/s configuration.
- Knowledge of building secure applications on the Salesforce platform when implementing customization solutions.
- Experience working building and configuring Apps using Salesforce App Builder as well as working experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader or similar ETL tools and Salesforce CLI.
- Four years or more experience on the Salesforce platform with configuration and customization of the solution for Sales, Service or Health Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Hands on experience Salesforce Application Configuration: of Page layouts, workflow rules, process builder & lightning flows, omni-channel, reports, and dashboards etc.
- Salesforce Application Customization: of Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Aura and Web Components.
- Salesforce Application Integration: through Apex Callouts, Apex Web Services, REST, SOAP API, Bulk API.
- Salesforce Application Migration: through Data Loader, Data Import Wizard and ETL tools such as Talend.
- Good understanding of Sales and Service Cloud Out-of-the-box capabilities and functions.
- Experience in a complex, medium-large Enterprise CRM projects as a Salesforce Developer or Administrator with multiple internal/external system integrations.
- Either a Salesforce Platform Developer or Vlocity certification is required to demonstrate commitment to the platform.
- Critical Thinking – The candidate must have the ability to analyze complex issues and demonstrate the ability to comprehend complex processes and workflows.
- Flexibility – The candidate must have the ability to direct or assist as needed to complete their objectives. Overnight deployments will be required.
- Resilience – The candidate should possess the ability to overcome challenges and remain focused on deliverables.
- Interpersonal Skills – The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with many different personality types to complete objectives, as well as form positive working relationships with team members.
- Research – The candidate must be capable of self-driven research where needed.
- Highly motivated / self-starter – The candidate must be a self-starter, experience establishing priorities, delivering results and meeting deadlines.
Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
- Ideal candidate will have experience in US Healthcare Payer(Insurance) or Provider(Hospital) or Public Sector – Case Management domains.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Salesforce Sales / Service / Health Cloud experience including implementations involving lightning flows and integrations.
- Database – basic understanding of database access and data flow.
- Experience with use of Jira or Jira-like tool to track requirements, testing, defects, etc
As a member of the Speridian Salesforce Practice and CoE, you will
- Provide strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions. Work with Partner with Business Systems Analysts to design and configure and customize solutions that are scalable and meet the requirements of our customer stakeholders.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of day-to-day and project-based configuration changes.
- Lead customer day-to-day support requests that require careful scrutiny and emotional intelligence.
- Utilize Release Management processes to implement new as well as update existing applications.
- Develop deep knowledge of Customers business, processes, and technologies to proactively seek out inefficiencies and work cross-functionally to recommend action.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with customers and cross-functional teams such as Business Systems Analysts, Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Qualification Required: Graduation