Technologies : Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Power BI
Skill Areas : Dimensional Modelling, Data Warehousing, Data cleansing/shaping/formatting, Stored Procedures, ETL
Other Preferred Skills:
Technologies : Azure Date Lake, SSRS, T-SQL, SQL Query Analyzer
Preferred Domain Experience:
Location: No constraint.
Preferred Location: Bangalore. Remote working options available.
Experience Range: 8-15+ yrs.
1) Act as technical manager for Microsoft Analytics team & steer project phases like discovery phase, analysis, design, development, deployment working closely with offshore & onshore Speridian and customer stakeholders.
2) Hands-on project experience in Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Power BI, SQL & Data Analysis
3) Technical project management experience in Data warehousing with Azure DW / Synapse Data Lakes and Data Warehousing
4) Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
5) Ability to design efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL solutions and query performance using profiling tools and SQL.
6) Must be strong on Data warehousing design aspects, OLAP dimensional modelling and best practices
7) Mentor teams on OLAP dimensional modelling and must have proven hands-on project experience in Data warehousing working at different capacities.
8) Support the team with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions through to continuous delivery to production.
9) Lead the team to design and build data pipelines using Azure Data Factory.
10) Lead the team to design and build pipelines in a continuous integration and deployment using Azure DevOps
11) Lead the team to design and develop Power BI graphical and visualization solutions as per business requirement.
12) Demonstrate broad solutions to technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Azure Analytics Architect