Digital marketing ,Content writing and Google Analytics
· Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces – this includes the development of themes/topics, content creation & curation to help drive thought-leadership and customer acquisition.
· Collaborate with the software development/ engineering teams and articulate well-structured content that highlights our value proposition
· Produce high-quality articles, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy etc.
· Create content for social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
· Use SEO guidelines to create content copy for web
· Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging analytics.
· Analyse content performance and make recommendations on content, to improve effectiveness of web content, articles, etc.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
· Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results with help from the team and analyze current content and make improvements as necessary.
· Assisting other teams with documentation tasks
· Provide inputs to the graphic design team to create infographics and other product related images/animations
· Skills required for the job:
· Prior experience in writing content for US Market
· You are tech-savvy and able to quickly learn about our product line
· Should be able to review, proofread and write flawless content
· Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio/ work sample.
· Quickly grasp complex technical concepts making them easily understandable content in the format of blogs/articles
· An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.