Experience working in development and production operations supporting a high available PaaS/ SaaS or cloud operation.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, etc.).
- Experience with configuring and deploying monitoring tools and troubleshooting in a cloud infrastructure preferably in Microsoft Azure platform to address performance and stability
- Hands-on experience with release automation (Azure DevOps), sysadmin, configuration and debugging.
- Hands-on experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technology Stack Azure, Windows Server, Virtualization, IIS, Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Load balancers Implementing Security best practices in the cloud.
- Strong experience with Microsoft MSSQL deployed as IaaS and PaaS. Ability to understand and write TSQL Queries
- Perform administrative and support tasks related to Windows Server Operating Systems 2008, 2012indows, 2016.
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Core Services like Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NPS, PKI (Certificates), KMS etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service outages as they occur and follow up with after action reviews.
- Windows Server 2012 2016 Build and Administration
- Expertise in Windows server administration and networking including Windows 2019/2019 servers.
- Experience in Windows Active Directory Domain Service and Windows Security
- Must have experience in advanced Power shell scripting and automating process.
- Must have experience deploying applications in production environments
- Experience in building Windows physical and virtual servers
- Experience with upgrading Windows from one version to another
- Experience in supporting Windows MSCS Clustering
- Experience with DFS & File Share, DHCP, DNS, and Print Server