Experience on RFP, RFQ, RFI
International Presales into software solutioning.
Must have 4.5+ Experience with software sales.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of experience required in the Banking industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services (Core Banking, Digital Banking, Investment Banking, Banking Risk, Banking Treasury).
• Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: Front office, middle office or back-office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back-office systems.
• Must have the willingness to learn Profile products and stay up to date with fast-paced changes.
• Educational Background: B.E./B.Tech and MBA from a premier Business School would be preferred
• Other qualifications: Additional certifications around Risk and Finance a definite plus
• Other mandatory hard skills: Excellent written and spoken English. Excellent communicator and presenter
• Present the value of Profile products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between. (S)he should engage in a variety of client facing tasks, which includes solution presentation, demonstration, and discussion. Competent at preparing presentations on concepts, solutions etc. as required for client interactions. (S)he Should have a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
• Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
• Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
• Support the sales team through the sales process from planning to closure
• Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
• Should be able to create all manner of customer collateral and content (solution sheets, mailers, write ups, blogs, white papers) package and present appropriately in coordination with marketing. (S)he should ensure that all collaterals and content and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
• Ensure prompt resolution of queries by effectively liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
• Incubate new ideas/ concepts till they are viable enough to be transitioned to the product team
• Be comfortable with banking concepts and context to be able to conceptualize solutions and engage with clients on new ideas, concepts
• Should also work hands on in preparing the technical proposals and all other manner of customer communication/documentation. (S)he should be able to prepare solution blueprints and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers and execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs) & product demonstrations by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors, and partners (both at business and technical level)
• Build on banking knowledge to support and deliver excellent: Presentations to clients and prospects; Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
• Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership.
• Must be open, flexible, and creative regarding time management and scheduling.
• International travel up to 50% may be required for this role.
- Sales Enablement through Lead Qualification, Identification of Cross / Upsell opportunities, Product Positioning and assisting Sales in Technical and Scope Closure for prospective clients.
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision makers from various teams within the client’s organization.
- Creating Proposal, RFP Responses and providing timely and mature answers to the Techno-functional queries raised by the prospective clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of the engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations etc.
- Training internal teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology.
- Gathering market insights and product feedback and frequently updating the Product teams on the new product requirements.