- Automation engineer having experience working with Mobile applications (both responsive web and native) / Native desktop applications with relevant hands on experience in converting test plans/scenarios to test scripts with standard code practices.
- Expertise in coding language C# or java, preferably C#
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in mobile automation tools especially Appium (android + iOS) with enough knowledge on android studio and Xcode.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Knowledgeable with working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions.
- Ability to understand business needs, translate them into test cases, and test scenarios with great communication and interpersonal skills.