• 5+years’ Experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
• 2-3 years’ Experience with AWS Cloud programming.
• Experience with AWS technologies (SNS, SQS, Lambda, DDB, RDS, EKS etc.)
• Big data experience with Python and spark
• Proficient in consuming & publishing Microservices and Web API’s (REST).
• Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline.
• Should have experience in Jira and Agile development methodologies.
• Candidate must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing. Must have proficiency in English.
• Must be open to learn and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
• Be motivated and passionate about technology.
• Providing support for the team during Los Angeles hours.
• Be able to handle work pressure and have a calm composure.
• Strong organizational skills, possessing the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize effectively and work independently within guidelines.
• Team player with strong integrity and professionalism who can work well with others in the group.
• Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative and strong problem-solving skills.