Mandatory Skills – in Oracle Billing & Revenue Management, Pipeline
• Required Good exposure and understanding of BRM product areas
• Must know BRM Architecture, Billing, Pricing, Payments, Invoicing, Rating, Discounting, A/ R, GL, Pipeline.
• Pipeline experience with minimum of two implementations is mandatory.
• Hands on experience in writing opcodes and debugging core dumps, using BRM Logs, Debugging tools etc
• Very good command over C/Java in Unix environment (Mandatory*)
• Must know. Pipeline Architecture, Pipeline FCT and DAT modules
• Good Understanding of Pipeline areas like Grammar file, I Script, I Rule
• Must know Writing I Script & I Rule
• Discounting (Bill Time Discount, Discount Sharing / Charge Sharing) is a must.
• Must know Component of Discount Model, Billing Time Discount, System Product, System Discount, Filter Set, Component of Discount Model, Cascade, Parallel, Sequential Discounting Mode
• Good exposure to customization and configuration of BRM
• Good exposure to BRM tools like Customer Centre, Pricing Centre, Test nap
• Intermediary Knowledge of Oracle Database, SQL, PL/ SQL, Perl, Shell Scripting is desirable.
• Essential Excellent debugging (using BRM Logs, Debugging tools etc)
• Required Good exposure and understanding of PCM Java and PCM C and must have problem solving skills.