UI Path : Hands on experience.
•Certifications with RPA platforms ( Ui Path, Automate Anywhere, Blue Prism). AA and BP certifications are not mandatory.
•Extensive experience in customer facing roles, gathering business requirements, and designing solutions
•Architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems, and ERP applications
•Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle, as well as Agile project management methodology
•Programming languages: knowledge of Python, SQL preferred, .Net
• Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution.
• Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
• Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized in-scope processes planned under development sprints
• Support pre-sales activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, and delivery strategy
• Assist sales team as needed to provide customer technical win by acting as technical advisor to customers
• Lead a team of developers through project completion
• Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
• Develop Detail Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document)
• Develop detailed SDD (Solution Design Document)
• Deliver demos, technical trainings, and support for new/existing customers
• Grow and identify RPA sales opportunities within assigned accounts