- Requirements: • 4-6+ years of Business Analyst experience with Salesforce setup and configuration.
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings with business users.
- Experience and proven track record of self-driven continual learning, curiosity, and initiative.
- Must be analytical and very detail oriented with strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Experience eliciting and documenting business, functional, and testing requirements and use cases.
- Experience and proven track record configuring Salesforce (Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Salesforce Flow, User setup, Security and Permissions, Reports & Dashboards etc.).
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Maintain a backlog of requests for new requirements, bug fixes and process enhancements
- Offer suggestions and recommendations during all phases of the engagement to ensure the intent of business requirements are understood by all stakeholders.
- Work with clients and team members to develop and execute change management
- Facilitate cadence meetings with key stakeholders to review and prioritize backlog items
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple Salesforce implementations during your career, in a lead role
- Advanced functional Salesforce skills, across multiple products.
- Strong Sales/Service Cloud skills are a must