• Mobile App Sr Developer/ hands on Lead (8+ years)
• Strong hands-on experience working in hybrid and cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android devices using Ionic, Capacitor.
• Good hands-on experience in leading and implementing native custom plugins using Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Java and integrate with Capacitor app.
• Should have good hands-on experience in Angular latest version, probably 10+.
• Must have experience in REST API Integration.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
‘-> Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
-> Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
-> Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
-> Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
-> Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
-> Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards