- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter and deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge about Dart
- Well versed with translating wireframes/designs into UI using Widgets,
- Material Components(For android) and Cupertino components(for iOS).
- Advanced UI concepts like Silvers.
- App state management and various approaches for the same like Provider, Redux, BloC / Rx, MobX
- Experience with integrating and using analytics tools like Firebase.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Take Responsibility for delivery
- Lead the project and team
What You’ll do:
- Handling Native Android and IOS views in Flutter app.
- Adding Flutter to existing Android and iOS apps.
- Debugging, performance measurement/tracking of flutter app
- Handling networking with HTTP in a client-server architecture.
- Managing layouts, gestures, animations and lifecycle states of widgets.