Technical Writing, Process Documentation
- Create and modify technical manuals, user manuals, installation guides, and training material as per the client`s requirement.
- Proof read the documents for format, consistency, grammar, syntax, spelling, accuracy, adherence to company standards, and compliance with legal guidelines.
- Research and transform complex technical concepts, specifications, and procedures into user- oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences.
- Create hyperlinks, bookmarks, styles, templates, cross-references, related topics, glossary, index, Table of Contents, Table of Figures, Conditional tags, Snippets and captions in the documents.
- Create standard document format (Template) for aligning all technical/operational SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Collect data by interviewing specialists and observing users while effectively dealing with ambiguous or missing information.
- Review functional requirement and other technical documents to understand product functionality and its nature of requirement.
- Release finished documentation to Document Control, and maintain organized records of all materials, drafts, and previous versions