UX UI Design/Development Lead
A User Experience Lead at Speridian Technologies, plans, architects the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, Intranets, and Web applications. Leads the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective. Lead and mentor Design team. A user experience lead devises interaction strategy in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals, develops navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes, organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real users. This person will make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
Experience and Portfolio
8+ years Experience in related user experience position.
Demonstrable experience with information architecture for websites and apps.
A portfolio link which demonstrates skills and expertise in UX design.
Conceive, Plan and Lead the development of high-end, effective digital products. Create or assist with user research, information architecture and UX design for complex interactive projects. Define digital strategies. Produce site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UX requirements documentation.
• Good Communication skill is a must
• Client Interaction – An outgoing personality and ability to interact excellently with clients.
• Mastery of the interactive Development Process – Thorough knowledge and experience planning,
documenting and leading interactive projects (Web, Mobile App, Intranet, Web App). Immersed in UX best practices.
• A Designer’s Eye – Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes.
This is a strong creative position.
• Passion – Strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people.
• Desire to learn and leverage the latest Web technologies.
• You must be highly organized to be an excellent Information Architect.
• Possess problem-solving skills, Attention to details and a proactiveness.
• The ability to make things happen with limited direction. Excellent proactive attitude
• Stewardship – Be committed to delivering solutions on time
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. Desired Qualities/Skills
• Code – Be strongly familiar with standard coding languages for interactive products
(E.g., HTML/CSS, PHP, ASP.NET and CMS products. Ability to code is a plus but not required.
Software Skills – Strong proficiency/expertise in:
• Adobe XD
• Adobe Photoshop
• Angular and Typescript knowledge is a plus