About the Client
Telus Communications is a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and IPTV television. The company is based in the Vancouver, British Columbia; it was originally based in Edmonton, Alberta, before its merger with BCTel in 1999.
About the Project
Telus has selected Speridian for the configuration services of their Vacation Bid processes leveraging Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) within the Oracle Service Cloud.
Highlights of key Speridian deliverables are as follows:
- Opening presentation to stakeholders: What is the Oracle Service Cloud & Policy Automation
- Standing-up of the OPA environment and out-of-the-box Service Cloud features
- Fully-executable rule bases (including best-practice rules architecture and testing framework), supporting multiple determinations, integrated into the Service Cloud
- Integration into the Workforce Management backend system
- Custom Oracle Service Cloud integration (OPA through Web portal, and OPA invoked as backend process)
- Closing presentation to stakeholders: findings, recommendations, estimates & roadmap
- OPA Rules Developer Guide, Documentation & Knowledge Transfer
- Vacation Bid technical design, architecture and creation of vacation bid tool training material including Administration (in addition to OPA training)
- 3-day formal OPA Foundations Training