Speridian’s Beacon Delinquency Management streamlines loan recovery
Our client, a major Indian regional bank, adopted Speridian’s Beacon Delinquency Management solution to improve their loan business. Doing so allowed the bank to improve loan decision making, minimizing Nonperforming Assets, easing the burden and improving the success rate among field agents attempting to collect.
Our client was reliant upon an entirely manual loan recovery process, which was expensive, time consuming, and not particularly effective. As a result, their loan portfolio was underperforming, limiting their ability to service the community. This led them to seek a largely automated solution to improve their position. This solution needed to have the following characteristics:
- Be cost effective
- Enable users to quickly analyze the current NPA status
- View the complete status and profile of all NPA for the entire bank and its individual branches
- A comprehensive workflow that assist recovery agents in loan recovery, from contact to recovery, all through a single window
After careful review, Speridian suggested adoption of our Beacon Delinquency Management solution. It provides the following:
- Nonperforming Assets are tracked through built-in reporting
- Provides a Contact and Retrieval Workbench, including Commitment Tracking-Contact procedures for loan retrieval and a tracking progress for borrowers based on commitment and alerts
- Dashboard reporting to track all key metrics
- Adhoc reporting options are available to investigate specific situations that may arise
- Nonperforming Assets Recovery Workflow, a case-based tracking system that is regulatory compliant
The adoption of Speridian’s Beacon Delinquency Management solution was a game changer for our client. The loan portfolio was reviewed, and an action plan implemented to shore up its weaknesses. This quickly brought Nonperforming Assets into line, freeing up time and resources to focus on new business.
- Branch-wise NPA comparisons
- Dashboards reflecting NPA status
- User-wise responsibility assignments
- Easy contact and follow-ups
- Scheduled SMS and Voice call alerts
- Bulk dispatch of Notices
- Customer commitment follow-up and tracking
We can help your business grow with our industry leading technology solutions and services.