The Financial world faces numerous challenges. Fierce competition, inefficient operations, and expensive support processes can make it seem like a bank is running in place. With a long association with the Financial industry, Speridian is familiar with these challenges and has developed a broad suite of solutions to address them.
Technology-based solutions such as creating an appealing and efficient front end, automating processes, and real time reporting can revolutionize a business. Doing so allows the bank to focus on customers and growth rather than day-to-day operations, which is a win for the community at large.
Our expertise at a glance
Our Financial Services
- Core Banking
- Financial Inclusion
- Banking Analytics
- Risk Management and Recovery
- Cashless Banking
- Channel Banking
Core Banking is a browser-based application with an emphasis on ease of use and reliability. It’s flexibility and breadth of function allows banks to focus their attention on providing an exceptional customer experience while managing costs.
- Substantially reduce the amount of time required by Tellers
- Scheduled and automated processes
- Comprehensive Regulatory Compliance reporting
- Improved business oversight
- Improved customer experience
Speridian offers a cutting-edge suite of tools to address Financial Inclusion and Business Correspondent interaction. These innovative offerings serve as a bridge between the banking community and potential clients.
- Enables greater financial inclusion
- Increase the spread and share of risk return during lending
- Strengthens a bank’s loan portfolio
- Improve a bank’s recovery position
- Facilitates cost effective outreach
Speridian offers advanced Business Analytics software designed to analyze, monitor, and enhance business performance while maximizing profitability. It seamlessly addresses all decision and support points, enabling each staff member to make the best decisions.
- Easy access to valuable data from their core systems
- Tools that make it easy to spot, gather, and understand critical data and trends
- Powerful and easy to use reporting functionality
- Improved decision making
- Improved understanding of business trends and dynamics
Risk Management and Recovery
Speridian offers an all-inclusive Credit-Risk Management solution, compatible with all CBS software. This specialized software helps Banks identify delinquency prone loans early in the process, assist in recovery, and manage Non-Performing Assets.
- Identification of possible loan defaults in advance, allowing banks to closely monitor performance before becomes delinquent
- Provides easy to use, rich data set for ready analysis
- Utilizes conformed platforms that assist in recovery of delinquent loans.
- Facilitates maximum lending capacity by minimizing Non-Performing Assets
Cashless Banking provides bank customers with the ability to conveniently manage their accounts through an easy to use mobile application. This intuitive interface allows users to transfer funds, pay bills, and stay informed, all with 24×7 access.
- A single, easy to use platform for Payments and account status information
- Provides customizable mobile alerts
- Designed to be easily customizable
- Improved customer satisfaction
Speridian’s Beacon – Agency Banking or Business Correspondent Solution works as an intermediary between Banks and Business Correspondents. It significantly improves outreach to underserved areas by allowing mobile access from any area. Rich in features, easy to use, and designed with security in mind, it is available 24×7 to service customers.
- A single, easy to use, multilingual interface
- Available anytime, anywhere
- Supports outreach in remote or underserved areas
- Low support costs make growth affordable
Deep operational and integration experience across financial services
Modernize operational processes and applications for increased agility
Cash in on reduced infrastructure and operational costs
Best of breed solutions built specifically for financial institutions
Strengthen regulatory compliance efforts and improve application security
Banking and financial services in Action