For this Partner Spotlight, we talked with Scott Weiler, Director, Pre-Sales at Speridian.
Speridian Technologies has a Siebel CRM practice of about 300+ consultants worldwide and are presently working on 10 Siebel CRM projects globally.
What are your key Siebel CRM related offerings and services that are available?
Together with our Siebel Open UI Center of Excellence, some of our Siebel solutions and associated capabilities include
- End-to-end solutions for Siebel implementations with a wide variety of hosting options including Oracle Cloud infrastructure, Public Cloud via Azure or AWS, or Private Cloud from our Speridian Date Center
- Strong presence across major verticals including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Telco, Retail and Public Sector
- Account & Contact Management
- Customer Service & Field Service
- Case Management
- Marketing & Campaign Management
- Lead, Opportunity and Order Management
- Customer Experience Modernization for Adoption and Usability
- Hybrid CRM Solutions – with Oracle CX (Engagement Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Custom Mobility
- Upgrade and latest IP feature utilization
- Siebel Support & Outsourcing
What’s your specialty and why?
We have over 75 successful implementations across a number of domains. With our extensive Siebel implementation and upgrade expertise along with deep domain knowledge, the Speridian CRM team assists clients with complete CRM solutions, which include end-to-end implementations, version upgrades, data migration, integration, testing, user training and application maintenance.
Speridian specializes in:
- Upgrading Siebel to the latest IP
- Siebel Support – from basic operational support to complete outsourcing
- Modernizing Siebel with Open UI
- Transitioning Siebel to the Cloud (particularly Oracle CX Cloud)
- Integrating with next-gen technologies like RPA and also what to do with it in the future
- Reducing the cost of Maintenance and Operations (M&O), using our proven blended onshore/offshore delivery and support model
- Providing Siebel roadmap including end-of-life planning and transition
What are your key Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) offerings and services that relate to Siebel CRM?
Our Siebel-Cloud offerings are:
- Siebel on Cloud – on Oracle Cloud (OCI), on Public Cloud (Azure or AWS) and on Private Cloud (Speridian Cloud)
- Siebel & Robotic Process Automation – using UIPath
- Siebel & Oracle CX – Engagement Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing;
Siebel & Salesforce.com – modernization, integration, and migration
Speridian specializes in knowing and understanding CRM – legacy CRM technologies like Siebel and modern CRM technologies like Oracle CX, Salesforce.com, Dynamics, etc. and can integrate (and ultimately migrate) seamlessly, covering all aspects of design, implementation and support.
What other products or innovations have you created that complement Siebel CRM?
We have the following innovations:
- Mobilize, Speridian’s Mobility practice specializing in Siebel Mobile and native mobile application customization
- RPA – with UiPath and Ephesoft
- Integration between Siebel and modern CRM platforms like Oracle CX (Engagement Cloud, Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud), Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Pre-built solutions like JusticeAlign for Case Management and BenefitAlign for health insurance carrier’s Quote to Card process
What recent Siebel CRM customer success stories do you have to share?
Victaulic – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ofy4VOUJA
Ontario – Modernized Enterprise Architecture for the Ontario Parks Reservation and Registration Service
ADJD – implemented a highly intuitive case management solution for Abu Dhabi Judiciary
How are your customers generating value from your implementation?
- Reducing IT Maintenance and Operation costs
- Modernizing systems and applications
- Enabling rapid business growth
What is your vision for Siebel CRM innovation and Digital Transformation?
We will continue to support existing customers to become more efficient and become more modern – strategically enabling the realization of their vision, through the integration of other technologies or migrating to the cloud – without disruption. We are investing heavily in RPA, IoT, Predictive Analytics, and Mobility.
We expect the CRM landscape to continue to evolve into being more out-of-the-box applications that can be easily configured to meet the specific demands of each customer, that will be enabled by solid technologies such as those from Oracle, namely Siebel and Oracle CX.