Come see what Speridian has built for New York State, powered by the Oracle CX Cloud!
Public Sector agencies are increasingly tasked with rapidly establishing Crisis Hotlines, Support Centers, and Self-Service Knowledge Channels in response to an emergency or crisis. Most recently, this includes the Health, Social, and Economic impacts stemming from the current pandemic. Organizations are experiencing several new challenges:
- Need for Knowledgebase solutions updated in real-time, due to the ever changing nature of the crisis. Easy access to information in a rapid evolving environment
- Simple guidance tools for citizens seeking advice on social services available to them, and streamlining interaction with state agencies
- Infrastructure to support remote work
- Enable staff without prior contact center training
- Citizen self-service capabilities to minimize call center traffic
- Ability to scale quickly to meet unexpected crisis demands
- Reliable analytics to gain actionable insight
Speridian Technologies, an Oracle Platinum Partner, developed a flexible solution that was configured and deployed in 4 days for the New York State Coronavirus Hotline. We will be hosting a 45-minute webcast that will provide an overview of this simple, repeatable, cost effective solution.