Florida-based AvMed Health Plans utilizes AMISYS Advance Version 3 to manage claims data and wanted to upgrade their platform to Version 6.4.x to take advantage of newer features and functions. AvMed requested technical assistance from Speridian to help test the enterprise End-to-End (E2E) interface between Siebel and AMISYS and ensure that upgrade changes in AMISYS would not affect the transactions — Enrollment, Members, Billing/Payments — sent from Siebel to AMISYS and from Siebel to Macess.
- Create transactions for nearly 160 test scenarios with Migrated and New Members/Groups
- Run these test scenarios in multiple test cycles in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing environments
- Coordinate with Business Team to ensure that these transactions were validated and verified
- Identify defects during validation by closely working with Business, Siebel Production Team (Speridian), Macess, Electronic Data Interchange and AMISYS Teams
- Provide solutions for Siebel defects identified during testing
- Provide Production deployment and Post-Production deployment support
- The project was completed on time and within budget. AvMed validated and approved the deployment.
- The client is able to take advantage of the benefits of the new features and functions in AMISYS 6 that will help them to provide better service to their customers.
- As part of this upgrade, the AMISYS team has enhanced their program that handles Enrollments, Members and Billing/Payments-related transactions.
AvMed serves 300,000 Floridians with a superior network of doctors, specialists and hospitals and award-winning service. For more than 40 years, AvMed has been Florida-based and Florida-focused, providing personalized service and quality health benefits for individuals and businesses.
Speridian is AvMed’s strategic partner in Siebel and Portal implementation for Enrollments, Members and Billing/Payments through the E2E initiative. Speridian implemented several releases in 2013 and 2014 and manages Siebel production support.