Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational university with 6,500 undergraduate and 2,500 graduate students. Quinnipiac is consistently ranked among the best universities by U.S. News & World Report.
Quinnipiac University Online uses Oracle Service Cloud (Oracle RightNow) for their admissions team to create contact records of potential students for the university. The team then creates one opportunity for each contact record and multiple tasks for each opportunity in order to follow up and continue communication with potential students.
- To help Admission Representatives send mail and then update associated tasks for the contacts that have received these mails.
- To check the contact existence while filling a Request Information form in the portal using email ID. If a contact doesn’t exist, then the contact is created, and the associated opportunities and tasks are also created to facilitate follow-up and continued communication with potential students.
- Comprehensive CRM system that helps QU Representatives create contacts, update associated tasks, and dispatch mailings to follow up and continue communication.
- Cloud CX solution that effectively handles Quinnipiac University Online service requirements
- 360-degree customer view facilitated through Service Cloud.
- Ability to generate and execute campaigns and mailings.