Located at the heart of the rapidly-evolving Abu Dhabi city, the Emirates College of Technology (ECT) was established in 1993 following recognition by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education. Established to keep up with the technical and business developments of contemporary life, today ECT has established a reputation as one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in the region.
- A CRM Platform to capture Service Requests and streamline their processes
- CRM platform allows students to make registration inquiries and requests
- SRM Platform to collect citizen feedback
- CRM and SRM to be fully integrated for capturing negative feedback and creating issues in CRM to respond to it
- Technologies used: Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Social Relationship Managment
- Speridian helped ECT to unify and standardize the processes.
- Callcenter Integration using DVCOM Callcenter tool to automate all call recordings and activities.
- Multiple departments involved in student first-time registration and renewal scores
- Capture of general and specific feedback
- Enabled call center agents to seamlessly take calls automatically and serve students and staff using the Service Request Management features
- Single window for automated and standardized customer service across multiple communication channels
- Empowered agents and customers with accurate knowledge base
- Enhanced social relationship management to see the sentiments and comments left by Citizens
- Built reports to help management to oversee KPI’s, etc