About the Client
Our client is the largest integrated manufacturer of fabric in the world, based in Mumbai, India. It has over 60% market share in suiting in India. It is also India’s biggest woolen fabric maker. Textile division of the company has a distribution network of more than 4,000 multi-brand outlets and over 637 exclusive retail shops in the domestic market itself. Its products export to over 55 countries including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, and the Middle East.
- Our client is extending its presence across India and abroad, and it strongly believes in nurturing its employee experience
- However, the existing processes made it challenging to record critical details of employees and caused mismanagement, inefficiency in data and employee dissatisfaction
- The traditional system was not suitable to meet the dynamic needs of this growing organization
- They were unable to:
- Document any mismatch in employee working hours and shifts
- Automate leave encashment as employees had no option to raise such requests online
- Utilise employee data to integrate with 3 rd party applications.
- Our client wanted to upgrade their existing Human Resources capabilities to ease employee management and ensure better satisfaction
- SAP SF’s cloud-based HR solutions were chosen to fix the existing flaws and drive future growth
- They expected to have:
- A system that records employees’ in/out time, shift details and hours at work
- A self-service feature for employees to avail leave encashment
- Integration of employee data with 3 rd party systems like payroll, travel management system etc.
The SF consultants at Speridian recommended Raymond to implement the Employee Central module of SuccessFactors and simplify their basic Human Resource processes.
- Time and Attendance
A custom Meta Data Framework (MDF) was built to track time off/absence including shift mismatch, regularization, in/out details etc.
- Leave Encashment
A new feature was added for automating leave encashment process based on leaves accrued
- 3rd Party System Integrations
Integration Center was utilized to share data through multiple integrations with 3rd party systems
- Employee data management was made efficient by almost 50%
- Manual processes were minimized to 1/3rd which saved huge time in creating and maintaining new/existing employee profiles
- Over 20% increase in overall productivity of human resources
- Better employee satisfaction at all levels – individuals, managers, top level management