The Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College is a Canadian non-profit institution and registered charity founded in 1945 by chiropractors. It offers post graduate education leading to a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and conducts chiropractic health care research.
- Integration between the Student Information System and the Financial System
- Reduce manual effort to share and reconcile data amongst functional groups
- Improve reporting capability for Student Services, Financial Services, and many other departments
- An Online ERP – Enterprise Resource Plan with CRM and CMS – was implemented across the entire institution to integrate: Student Recruitment, the Admissions Office, Registrar’s Office, Course Work Management, Membership Management, Financial Systems, Supply Centre Retail Management, and an Online Student and Donations Community with Internet and intranet access.
- Maintenance and upgrade of the ERP solution
- Seamless and highly-customized user experiences for the college, students, candidates, and alumni
- The college chose to focus on a strong student-centric model for their CRM to increase student enrollment, offer more capabilities to students and academic departments, and engage a very active alumni cohort