About the Client
Kareo is an Irvine, California based company that provides software as a service products for independent medical practices. It offers cloud computing products and services for electronic health record (EHR) management, medical practice management, medical billing services (revenue cycle management), and software to help practices engage with their patients.
About the Project
Kareo’s SFDC Chat platform was recently replaced by Oracle Service Cloud, as it provides better customer experience with Sales and supports business segregation. Speridian implemented the Sales and Service specific chat feature and replaced the SFDC chat within the Kareo web portal. The Speridian team also worked on the SFDC-OSC integration to maintain effective case management.
The project involved configuring the engagement engine for implementing the Sales logic based proactive chat throughout the Kareo web portal. The solution utilizes the inbuilt capabilities of Chat Engagement to ensure fast and seamless customer experience.
The implementation consisted of the following entities:
- Sales and Service Specific Chat Configuration
- SFDD to OSC integration to pull Support User Case details
- Kareo Web portal integration to update the SFDC Chat links
- Engagement Engine Rule configuration for Sales Logic Specific proactive Chat
- Analytics on Chat/Proactive Chat implementation