The MD Anderson (MDA) Cancer Center is one of the original three comprehensive cancer centers in the United States. It is both a degree-granting academic institution and a cancer treatment and research center located in Houston, Texas. MDA partnered with Speridian to create a user-friendly web portal to facilitate a conference registration experience. Through this portal, we provided enhanced access to continuing medical education resources for all stakeholders in this medical community.
- A comprehensive, integrated solution for CME to organize and register medical personnel for education events
- An integrated education event management process that included external educational partners
- A Payment Card Industry (PCI)-compliant solution for managing medical staff, faculty and student transcripts, conference registrations, and educational credits.
Speridian developed an integrated solution using:
- Siebel Events Management
- Siebel Financial Services
- Speridian Revenue Portal and Oracle DBMS
- A superior user experience, enabling medical personnel to register easily for various educational events
- Enhanced user-friendly features, reduced education event management set-up time and minimal user errors
- Reduction in MDA staff overhead due to a more efficient system of registration and payment