As a Microsoft Services Partner with 9 Gold Competencies, Speridian provides deep expertise helping organizations leverage the Microsoft cloud platform from planning, design and strategy to implementation and support services across multiple industries and verticals.
Our consultative approach focuses on leveraging these technologies to optimize and automate processes never forgetting that end-user adoption and collaboration ultimately define the core of your technology strategy.
Whether your digital transformation is focused on Engaging Customers, Empowering your Employees, Optimizing Operations, or Creating new products, we’ll help you identify the solution and framework that best aligns to your unique business needs.
Our Microsoft expertise at a glance
We offer a full-range as Microsoft Services Partner
- Consulting and Strategy
- Implementation and Rollout
- Application Upgrades
- Application Development and Integration
- Application Maintenance and Support
Consulting and Strategy
As Microsoft Services Partner we will help you with your journey to the Cloud. We’ll work with you to identify and execute the best Microsoft strategy to maximize your investment and increase productivity. Speridian can help you:
- Establish a Microsoft Azure, On-Premise, or Hybrid roadmap that aligns with your business goals
- Get more from your existing investment in Microsoft technology by aligning business requirements to Microsoft best practices
- Develop a roadmap to digital transformation that considers people, process and Microsoft technology to ensure maximum Return on Investment
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), and can assist you with your Microsoft Licensing purchase and bring the value and expertise of our Licensing Specialists, Microsoft Support and Contracts team to ensure the maximum savings and utilization of your Microsoft contract.
- Avoid locking in pricing with larger volume licensing commitments
- Get access to Certified Azure and Office 365 Engineers
- Leverage Software Deployment Planning and Training Voucherst
- Get special funding from Microsoft (ECIF and PIE)
Implementation and Rollout
As soon as your team has a solid plan in place, leverage our rich Microsoft expertise for assistance with:
- Best Practice implementation of Microsoft technologies from Azure to Office 365.
- Risk reduction with our Managed Partner status and Gold Competencies gives our team direct access to Microsoft during any implementation effort
- Improved end-user experience from our “Outcome” focused roll out model ensures that your end-users have the right governance and support they need to be successful
Ensure that new Microsoft functionality is planned and rolled out to our business with minimal risk and optimal benefit. Speridian will help you maximize your Microsoft investment by:
- Developing a “best practice” plan and providing experienced Microsoft professionals to execute your upgrade successfully
- Executing an Application Modernization plan that includes refactoring and leveraging cloud platform abstraction to improve application performance and scalability
- Leveraging our “well oiled” Scrum teams that combine Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing to offload non-critical functions from your team
Application Development and Integration
Offload non-critical functions from your team through Speridian’s development and integration services. We’ll increase efficiencies within your Microsoft suite through services such as:
- Functional outsourcing development, project management, testing and adoption tasks
- Application Modernization to ensure your applications meet critical business goals
- Leveraging our “well oiled” Scrum teams that combine Analysis, Design, Development and Testing to offload non-critical functions from your team
Application Maintenance and Support
Protect and maintain your Microsoft investment by leveraging our domain expertise for ongoing maintenance and support. Our knowledgeable Microsoft support resources will:
- Enable your business to focus on core competencies by delivering year-over-year cost reduction
- Drive enterprise growth through access to Microsoft “best practice” methodologies and a team that interacts with Microsoft on a daily basis
- Provide administration, maintenance and support on your Microsoft suite
Microsoft Best Customer Satisfaction Award Winner 4 years in a row
Managed Microsoft partner with exclusive resources and competencies
Microsoft Gold Partnership competencies on latest and greatest
Long-term analysis, implementation and execution from on-premise to cloud
Proactively manage changing customer environments and needs
Microsoft in Action
One of the clear outcomes of 2020 has been a complete shift to a new normal for workplace collaboration, communication, andproductivity. The idea that remote employees can get their work done and feel connected to each other with the right tools is clearlyhere to stay.